Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility
We highlight key actions that reflect our company’s values and demonstrate our commitment to long term sustainability. We strive to measure, report and improve our sustainability performance.
ESG targets in PASSER Group
- Focus on green markets and renewable energy
- Full ESG integration in supply chain by 2030
- All transportation on low carbon or zero emission by 2030
- Carbon neutral by 2040
- HSE/ESG learning program to all employees by 2022
- Empower and promote inclusion
- “PASSER Green Day”
- Annual budget to support local communities
- Implement program to attract resources; senior competences and graduated students
- Source Fair Trade products
- Ethics and training course to all employees
- Ethical Guidelines to be signed by all fixed or temporary employers
- Zero tolerance for corruption and anti-competitive practices
- Whistle-blower programme
PASSER Group has migrated from OHSAS 18001:2007 to the new ISO 45001:2018 standard
We highly values our employees and their welfare. By constantly focusing on safety, reducing workplace risks and creating better and safer working conditions, we strongly believe to achieve a better overall working environment, reduced occupational injuries and diseases and good protection of our employees physical and mental health.
PASSER Group is certified according to ISO 14001:2015
We continuously strive to limit and reduce the environmental impacts from our products, services and processes. Having a framework and effective environment management system helps us to improve resource efficiency, reduce waste, and reduce costs.