Cable handling equipment for the entire project lifecycle
PASSER Products is a leading solution provider for cable handling equipment maximizing cable fabrication capacity and minimizing damage and downtime during transportation, installation and operation of energy projects. PASSER capabilities are covering all phases of the cable lifecycle.
High Capacity Storage Carousels
Designed for production plants; power cable, umbilical, flexible pipes.
- Large capacity storage ~10 000 tons
- Optional Split compartments with separate drives
- Semi automatic loading systems
Long Term Storage Carousels
PASSER provide long-term storage carousels designed with client specific capacity ratings and functionality, including;
- Long term storage of e.g. spare products (up to 50 years)
- Split compartments that can run individually or combined.
- Large capacity storage for cable manufacturing plants
We deliver carousels for various steps in the production process.
- Carousels for intermediate storage or production steps in cable production process
- Example; Conductor Carousels, Degassing Carousels, semi-automatic loading arms
Transport and installation carousels
PASSER design and manufacture carousels for offshore transport and operation.
- PASSER design and manufacture carousels for offshore transport and operation.
- Up to 10 000 ton payload
- The installation carousel can be modular and operated world wide unrestricted
- Designed for onshore or offshore operation
- Based on slewing bearing, wheels or hybrid solutions
Our most cost effective solution for coilable cable, with the fastest production time.
PASSER can deliver a hinged basket; the main arms can be folded in when not in use or during transport.
- Delivered as a single complete unit.
- Dimensions in folded state allows for regular road transport.
- Unfolds and sets up at site within 1 day after arrival.
- Fixed or dismountable outer wall (stanchions).
- Stanchions or plated inner wall.
- Easily lift-able by slings and shackles with full payload (can be delivered pre-rigged)
- Optional interface to PASSER Basket Drive System(BDS).
Basket Drive Systems
PASSER has a patented basket drive system for cable logistics.
- The independent basket drive unit(BDS) is movable, liftable and can be used both offshore and onshore.
- The BDS interface fits multiple baskets of a customized size and payload making it the most versatile and cost efficient spooling system for large scale operations.
- System can be modified through the lifecycle to fit changing requirements for capacities.
Since 2007 we have delivered more than 1000 reels. Our reels are designed according to customer specifications utilizing all our years of experience in the design. We design and fabricate according to industry standards, ensuring safe and reliable operation. Our reels are purposed for power cable, umbilical and mooring rope.